NextGrid is a California based renewable power company that works by increasing the deployment of distributed renewable energy globally. The Company develop and operate distributed solar energy and solar projects within the USA.
The Company has built technology that helps empower a network of partners to develop portfolios of distributed renewable energy projects efficiently.
What the Company does:
- NextGrid Inc. works directly with landowners and their representatives to purchase or lease land to host solar farms. Property owners are paid to lease their property to NextGrid or sell for cash—often above market value.
- Help with funds, companies, and individuals directly invest in distributed energy.
- Work with renewable energy developers in ongoing partnerships that offer competitive economics to source deals in their local market.
- Buy projects at any stage — from Site Control agreements through shovel-ready projects at NTP.
- Produce renewable power cheaper than the local utility for consumers.
If you have any question or comment, do not hesitate to ask us.
Quote: The moon looks upon many night flowers; the night flowers see but one moon. – Jean Ingelow