Apple is expected to unveil new products including new iPhones, new Apple Watch Series, redesigned iPad, MacBook Pro during the #AppleEvent, on Tuesday 10th September 2019 at the Steve Jobs Theater.
You can watch the #AppleEvent by tuning in to Apple.com for livestream that starts at 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET. You can also be able to stream the event on YouTube. Additionally, you can watch on TV using the AirPlay to stream it to your Apple TV or Chromecast. Keynote will be shared on Apple site, YouTube page, and Apple Keynotes video podcast too.
The #AppleEvent will announce new gadgets. Based on the times magazine, we will see a new high-end and midrange iPhones alongside larger iPads, redesigned MacBook Pro with 16′ screen, new AR friendly object tracker similar to the Tile’s Bluetooth trackers being announced.
The Cupertino, California-based giant is planning to announce at the event three new iPhones. The new iPhone will likely go on sale this September.
- Launch three new iPhones models to succeed iPhones XS, XS Max, and XR.
- New camera system on the back with a third sensor for capturing ultra-wide-angle videos and photos. The sensors will be able to capture three images simultaneously and using AI software to automatically correct the combined photo.
- Upgraded video recording capabilities to almost professional video cameras levels. Features like retouch, effects, colors alter, reframe, video crop while recording live.
- Reverse wireless charging system to power-up latest AirPods using wireless-charging case on the back of the new Pro iPhone.
- Similar size screen as current iPhone model with matte finish on the back with shutter-resistance technology when it is dropped.
- New multi-angle Face ID-Sensor to capture wide view for easy unlocking of the handsets.
- Enhanced water resistance for the phone to be submerged longer than 30 minutes in the water.
- Updated OLED screens with Haptic Touch that mirrors 3D Touch functionality.
- Second back camera for optical zoom without quality degradation and with enhances portrait mode.
- Faster A13 processors in the chip called “AMX” or “matrix” co-processor for handling heavy math tasks instead of the main chip. The chip will further help with computer vision and AR, which will be the core features of the new iPhone model.
- Rear-facing 3-D cameras to boost AR capabilities
- NB: The new models will not have 5G included yet.
The refreshed version of the iPad Pro will have upgraded cameras and faster chips, and an entry-level iPad with larger screen.
- Upgrades cameras and faster processors.
- The low-end iPad screen will be 10.2 inches, thus, Apple might not be selling a new model with a 9.7 inch display.
- Refreshed mid-tier iPad Air and iPad mini models Pro and low-end iPad for schools.
The new MacBook Pro will have refreshed monitors, software updates, and early launch of the previously announced Mac Pro.
- Revamped MacBook Pro with screen over 16 inches diagonally.
- Slimmer bezels for overall size of the laptop to be closer to the 15 inch current models.
- Launching of the previously announced Mac Pro and the 32 inches XDR Pro Display.
Additionally, updates will be made on the key audio accessories like the AirPods and the HomePod speakers.
Apple Watch, HomePod, and AirPod:
- Apple watch OS 6 software updates.
- New case finishes for the Apple watch.
- New AirPods that will be more expensive than the current one.
- Water resistance feature for the new AirPods.
- Noise cancellation feature on the new AirPod model.
- New AirPod will have hands-free Siri support and longer battery life almost similar to the entry-level AirPods announced in March.
- Cheaper HomePod with two tweeters (a type of loudspeaker) instead of the previous seven.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.