Adobe is the next generation of Creative Cloud. It has new apps, new features, and new ways to create. It’s everything you need to go from dreaming to doing. It also has amazing opportunities available for you, as listed below. First a short history:
Corporate headquarters: San Jose, California, USA
Company Type: For Profit
CEO: Shantanu Narayen
Industry: Computer Software
- The Adobe Creativity Scholarships program is a global opportunity and the applications opens in December 2019.
- The Adobe Digital Academy. It is a two-part program based in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Salt Lake City area and Austin, Texas.
- The Adobe Youth Voices (AYV) program. The program has curricula, toolkits, and stories designed to inspire young people to be thoughtful and intentional in their media making.
- The Youth Coding Initiative, a program by Adobe, Girls Who Code, and GenHeration.
- The Adobe Creative Residency Program. The program is a structured program designed to help you reach your goals as a creative professional. For more details on how to apply and the benefit, check here.
Above are the available opportunities by Adobe. We will be adding more as time goes by, so do not forget to keep checking for more available amazing opportunities.